Becoming a Member
Thank you for your interest in the Coast Riders Motorcycle Club. While primarily a cruiser style club, the Coast Rider Motorcycle Club is open to all riders and makes of motorcycles. The CRMC is an independent motorcycle club based in the Greater Vancouver, Lower Mainland area of BC. Its members are an eclectic group of riders who share common interest in motorcycles, motorcycle riding and social events.
If you are interested in our club come to one of our day rides so you can get to know us and we can get to know you. Check the schedule on the "Day Rides" page. To join the club download the application form by clicking the link below, fill it out and sign and with your annual $40 dues bring it along on our next day ride or come to one of our monthly meetings (held year-round) the second Wednesday of the month, 7:00 PM at The Port Moody Legion, 2529 Clarke St., Port Moody, B.C. Safe riding!
Please find us on Facebook: Coast Riders Motorcycle Club of B.C. or our web page: www.coastriders.ca
Coast Riders Motorcycle Club (CRMC)
General Rules and Procedures
1) Membership – Further to Bylaw 4 & 5, CRMC Members are motorcycle riders, regardless of who pays the dues.
a. Members may attend and vote at general or annual general meetings.
b. Members may attend any Club ride.
c. Members may request and be admitted to CRMC’s MeetUp group.
d. Members may bring a passenger/pillion to unlimited Club rides with no additional membership fee.
e. Members are responsible for their passengers/pillions.
2) Guests – Guests (non-Member motorcycle riders) are welcome to attend in-province day rides so long as they complete a liability waiver. Guest attendance is for the purpose of evaluating fit between the guest and the Club. Guests may attend as many as 3 rides before full Membership and dues are required. Guests may also attend monthly Club meetings – see section 3 below.
3) CRMC Monthly Meetings – Monthly meetings are held to conduct the business affairs of the Club and to offer a social element beyond riding to Members, particularly in the off season. Monthly meetings will start with the directors reviewing the affairs of the Club. Members (and Guests) are welcome to listen, but discussion, debate, and voting are done by the directors. Agenda items like the Ride Committee report, safety topics, etc. will be presented to the whole Membership for comment and participation.
4) MeetUp – Admittance to MeetUp is for Members in good standing only.
5) Non-Ride Events – Club events like the annual BBQ or Christmas Party will have priority RSVP for Members before any Members’ plus 1.
6) Communication Protocol – Members are encouraged to communicate with each other through the MeetUp platform. Should a Member have concerns, comments, or questions about the Club, its Rules, Procedures, Bylaws, etc. the Member is to contact one of the directors or Contact@coastriders.ca